Our protocol software provides a fully-automated method to separate cellular product into its components in combination with our Sepax Cell Separation System. It enables a reproducible and user independent procedure.
SmartRedux is a protocol designed for concentrating the nucleated cell fraction from various cellular products, processing an initial volume up to 3300 mL.
The SmartRedux protocol is particularly suitable for bone marrow volume reduction, due to the wide range of initial and final volumes.
|Initial volume||30 to 3300 mL|
|Selectable final volume||up to 1500 mL|
|Average TNC recovery||> 75% (linked to applied concentration ratio)|
|1||After bone marrow aspiration and filtration, connect initial product to the kit.|
|2||Install the kit on the Sepax.|
|3||The Sepax automatically performs the procedure.|
|4||Collect the concentrated cells from the final product bag.|
- Fixed or proportional option available for the final volume, to fit different needs.
- Additional plasma parameter to optimize final buffy coat characteristics.
- Traceability IDs: Use the Sepax traceability kit (barcode reader + printer) to track specific identification criteria.
- Summary print-out: Print reports at the end of procedures with the Sepax traceability kit (barcode reader + printer).
- Main user interface available in: English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
Kit / protocol compatibility matrix
|Kit / protocol||CS-490.1||CS-470.1||CS-900.2||CS-430.1*|
*Maximum initial volume limited to 600 mL.
SmartRedux: Product #14301
Packaging: One box for each protocol, including a USB key with the protocol installed and a user installation guide.