Our protocol software provides a fully-automated method to separate cellular product into its components in combination with our Sepax Cell Separation System. It enables a reproducible and user independent procedure.
CultureWash is designed for washing, exchanging medium, and concentrating cells. It offers flexible parameters and small final volume capabilities when manufacturing cellular therapy products.
|Initial volume||30 to 880 mL|
|Selectable final volume||8 to 220 mL*|
|Average CD34+ recovery||>80%|
|Average CD34+ viability||95%|
*If product volume reduced to less than 20 mL, CS-900.2 single-use kit and Separation Chamber Holder are needed.
|1||Prepare a washing solution.|
|2||Prepare a kit with the initial product.|
|3||Install the kit on the Sepax.|
|4||The Sepax automatically performs the procedure including:
• Primary dilution
• Osmolarity balancing
• Sedimentation and initial product rinsing
• Supernatant extraction
• Cell resuspension
• Cell extraction into a final product bag.
- Dilution ratio: Defines the volume of washing solution used to dilute the initial product for osmolarity balancing.
- Traceability IDs: Use the Sepax traceability kit (barcode reader + printer) to track specific identification criteria.
- Summary print-out: Print reports at the end of procedures with the Sepax traceability kit (barcode reader + printer).
- Main user interface available in: English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
Kit / protocol compatibility matrix
|Kit / protocol||CS-600.1||CS-900.2**||CS-490.1|
**The CS-900.2 kit is only validated for initial volumes up to 220 mL. Higher volumes must be validated by the user.
CultureWash: Product #14309
Separation Chamber Holder: Product #6033
Packaging: One box for each protocol, including a USB key with the protocol installed and a user installation guide.