Our protocol software provides a fully-automated method to separate cellular product into its components in combination with our Sepax Cell Separation System. It enables a reproducible and user independent procedure.
The Adipose protocol is designed for routine processing of digested and filtered lipoaspirate, in order to isolate the nucleated cell fraction which is enriched in stem cells. It allows processing of input volumes up to 420 mL, which include raw adipose, collagenase and buffer.
|Initial volume||30 to 420 mL|
|Selectable final volume||8 to 150 mL|
|Processing time after
|45 to 60 minutes|
|ADSC in POST fraction||200,000-400,000 cells/mL|
|1||Wash and digest collected lipoaspirate.|
|2||Collect the stromal vascular fraction and attach it to a single-use kit.|
|3||Install the kit on the Sepax.|
|4||The Sepax automatically performs the procedure including stem cell isolation and enzyme removal.|
|5||Extract cells via a syringe or a final product bag.|
- Select the number of wash cycles.
- Small final volume available, collected directly into a syringe*.
- Traceability IDs: Use the Sepax traceability kit (barcode reader + printer) to track specific identification criteria.
- Summary print-out: Print reports at the end of procedures with the Sepax traceability kit (barcode reader + printer).
- Main user interface available in: English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
*Accessory for small final volume option
Use the separation chamber holder for the last steps of the Adipose procedure when collecting the final cells in a pre-connected syringe.
Kit / protocol compatibility matrix
|Kit / protocol||CS-490.1||CS-470.1||CS-900.2||CS-430.1*|
*Maximum initial volume limited to 600 mL.
Adipose: Product #14307
Separation Chamber Holder: Product #6033
Packaging: One box for each protocol, including a USB key with the protocol installed and a user installation guide.