Our protocol software provides a fully-automated method to separate cellular product into its components in combination with our Sepax Cell Separation System. It enables a reproducible and user independent procedure.
CellWash package includes both SmartWash and CordWash protocols. SmartWash protocol is designed for washing peripheral blood stem cells and bone marrow, while CordWash protocol is dedicated to wash umbilical cord blood. Both washing procedures remove cellular debris, cryoprotectant solution after thawing and resuspend into an appropriate medium. Extended cell viability is obtained and cells are consequently ready for re-infusion or cultivation.
|Initial volume||10 to 100 mL||50 to 880 mL|
|Selectable final volume||50 to 150 mL||50 to 200 mL|
|Average CD34+ recovery||90%||94%|
|Average CD34+ viability||98%||98%|
|1||Prepare a washing solution.|
|2||Prepare a kit with the initial product.|
|3||Install the kit on the Sepax.|
|4||The Sepax automatically performs the procedure including:
• Primary dilution
• Osmolarity balancing
• Sedimentation and initial product rinsing
• Supernatant extraction
• Cell resuspension
• Cell extraction into a final product bag.
|5||Wash up to three more bags (SmartWash only)|
- Dilution ratio: Defines the volume of washing solution used to dilute the initial product for osmolarity balancing.
- Traceability IDs: Use the Sepax traceability kit (barcode reader + printer) to track specific identification criteria.
- Summary print-out: Print reports at the end of procedures with the Sepax traceability kit (barcode reader + printer).
- Main user interface available in: English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
Kit / protocol compatibility matrix
|Kit / protocol||CS-600.1||CS-900.2||CS-490.1|
CellWash: Product #14306
Packaging: One box for each protocol, including a USB key with the protocol installed and a user installation guide.