Our protocol software provides a fully-automated method to separate cellular product into its components in combination with our Sepax Cell Separation System. It enables a reproducible and user independent procedure.
FamCord is a protocol designed for family blood bank and routine processing of umbilical cord blood (UCB) to isolate the nucleated cell component fraction enriched in hematopoietic stem cells. This protocol allows processing of initial volumes above 30 mL and below 220 mL (anti-coagulant included).
|Initial volume||30 to 220 mL|
|Selectable final volume||15 to 25 mL|
|Processing time||20 to 40 minutes|
|Average TNC recovery||> 80% (dependent on initial volume)|
|1||Prepare a kit with the initial product.|
|2||Install the kit on the Sepax.|
|3||The Sepax automatically performs the procedure.|
|3||Collect the final volume of nucleated cell fraction.|
- For mono stopcock (reduced) kits.
- User selectable sedimentation profiles.
- Traceability: possibility to use the traceability kit of the Sepax (barcode reader + printer) in order to trace specific identification criteria and print a report at the end of each procedure.
- Simplified user selectable parameters.
- User interface available in English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
Kit / protocol compatibility matrix
|Kit / protocol||CS-570.4||CS-570.1m||CS-570.4mb||CS-570.3m||CS-430.1||CS-470.0|
FamCord: Product #14310
Packaging: One box for each protocol, including a USB key with the protocol installed and a user installation guide.